Sunday, March 21, 2010

One Month Old

Well a lot has happened at one month. I went back to work and we are now doing overtime so my time at home is fairly limited. I try most days to go in early to get my hours so I can get home quicker to be with my girls. Camryn is doing great, and growing like a weed. We go on April 2nd to get her first set of shots and see just how much she has grown. She has slept at least 4 hrs from the time she came home. Now shes sleeping through the night, or at least the night to me but Im up at 5:30 every morning. The only downfall, if you can call it that, is Cami is my baby that wants to be held 24/7. Nolyn has done better then I would of ever thought she would do. She seems to really love Camryn, or she just thinks Cami is a really big baby doll. Im kinda bad this time around getting pictures of the girls but that also has to do with my limited time with them. But I will leave you all with the few pictures I do have.

No comments: