Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Fun

Summer is the time for swimsuits, and playing in the water. Now after two kids I'm not sure you will see me in one, so I must be talking about my girls. My sister Kaila got both girls "bikinis" this year. Most nights when Grant and I get home and after dinner we let Nolyn play outside, burn off some of that energy I wish I could bottle and use myself. A lot of the time its taking the girls to the pond and feeding the fish, but lately its been putting on the swimwuit and playing in the pool Mimi (my mom) got her. So since the girls are so cute in their suits I thought I would share with everyone some pictures. Enjoy.
Playing with the waterhose
Enjoying a Popsicle after a swim
Not done swimming or easy cleanup?
You be the judge


My little Chunky Monkey

Looking Cute in my new swimsuit

Smile

No comments: