Saturday, December 17, 2011

Update on Us

Wow it's been a while since I got on here and a lot has gone on. The girls started a new school since Grants not teaching this year they couldn't go back to their old one because it was for employees of the school district. They seem to enjoy it. Girls have done a lot but since I didn't write sooner I don't remember it all.

Nolyn

In November Nolyn turned 3. I can't believe how big she's getting and smart. Her teacher Ms Rachel says she's a big help since she knows all her colors, shapes, letters, ect. In September we went for her yearly checkup with the urologist. There was no change and back in a year. For those who don't know or remember she when she was born an enlarged kidney. Here's a couple of pictures from the day.

Camryn

Cami is actually now as big as her big sister, it's really kinda sad. A month ago we took Cami to her 6 month check up with the cardiologist. For those who don't know Cami has a hole in her heart. She has the same thing I had as a baby. Her appointment went real good. She sees the same cardiologist I saw so he knows the history very well. And since he saved my life I trust him all the way. So we go back in April, then we will do another Echo to look at the hole. Dr Allender says after the appointment he will present it to the board and put her up for a catheter to patch the hole or for surgery. On the day of the appointment she had to take both Elmo and Baby Bop.

No comments: