Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Addition

Well last night I got the phone call from my mom that my cousin Chris's wife Gaye had her baby, a little girl. They already have 2 boys and were really hoping for a girl this time. So now the Delka clan has 2 new born little girls, now were just waiting on little Kieston (due date Jan 17 to my cousin Troy and his wife Tammy) and Aiden (due Jan 22 to my cousin Bret, Troy's brother, and his wife Ryane), I hope I spelled both of those right, to get here. Wow that is 4 girls in 2 1/2 months. This makes 5 babies born into the Delka family in the last 12 months. How fast our family grows, but what do you expect when our Dads/Grandpas are 1 of 11 kids (8 boys 3 girls). Now you see why everyone is cousins not 1st, 2nd ect. Were MUCH to big for that, and also to close.

In other news, here are a few new pictures of Nolyn. Nolyn is a BIG tummy time baby. She hates to lay on here back. So because of this she picks her head up VERY well. The first couple of pictures are of her at 9 weeks. Then after that is her on her changing table. She LOVES her changing table. Every time shes on it she is ALL smiles, as you can see. The ones after that is were taken last night during our bedtime routine. Grant does the nighttime feeding and reads Nolyn a book afterwards, then 15-30 minutes later its off to bed. This allows me time to wash and make bottles and get some other stuff done that I need to do. It seems to be working very well for us. It gives me some free time and some great bonding time for Grant.





No comments: