Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oh how fast they grow

I cant believe it Nolyn is now 8 weeks old. Now mommy has to find a job because my vacation is over. Although taking care of a newborn is far from a vacation, but it is a lot of fun most days. I cant believe how big she is getting. We go Monday for her shots, then that afternoon I have a job interview. Wish me luck because I REALLY want this job. Its a great opportunity for me, and the icing on the cake is that I get to work with my best friend again. Ok, enough about me and back to Nolyn. She is lifting her head up while laying on her tummy now. She's been doing this for about a week now. And on Christmas Eve she laughed for the first time. These days she is all smiles unless its feeding time.

On a different note January 21st we have to go to Cooke's Hospital for another ultrasound on Nolyn. For those who dont know Nolyn was born with an enlarged kidney. We found it when I was 19 weeks pregnant with her. Although it doesnt seem to bother her we have to keep an eye on it. Then on February 10th we see Dr. Pinto a Urologist to see what the ultrasound found and what we are going to have to do for it. So I will keep all updated on what we find out.

Here are a couple of pictures of Nolyn lifting her head. She's such a big girl.

No comments: