Sunday, July 12, 2009

Big News

Well a lot has been going on here at the Stogdill House. My new job is going great. So far very easy and great money. Nolyn has been enjoying her babysitter which is great as well. Nolyn is now crawling all over the place and pulling up on almost everything. This just means she's now getting into trouble.

The other news at the Stogdill house is that Nolyn's going to be a big sister in late January early February. You heard right we're expecting again. Trust us this one was a big shock, and completely unplanned. But everything happens for a reason, and for a reason we may not understand right now God planned this for us. Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks so Im very close to being out of the first trimester which I cant wait for.

Thats all the new news for now. We'll do our best to keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

The Skains Family said...

Hi Kacie. This is Kristy Skains, I'm married to Jeff Skains and we were both good friends with Grant in college. Anyways, I heard the very exciting news and wanted to offer you some encouragement. We were in your same predicament a year and a half ago so I totally understand how you are feeling right now. Our oldest, Aubrey, was only 12 weeks old when we found out we were pregnant with little Adalyn! I was as well shocked and scared to death. I spend my whole pregnancy not very excited and sad that I didn't get to spend as much time with Aubrey as I had planned. But I can tell you that the second Adalyn was born and I held her for the first time, all of those feelings went away. I'm not saying that it wasn't (and isn't) hard, but like you said God has a perfect plan. You will love having them so close. You are still in that baby stage (mine are only 11 months apart so we were most definitel still doing the baby thing), so you don't have to try and remember what you did with the first. Plus they will grow up entertaining each other, and Nolyn will know no different. So happy for you guys and you are all in my prayers.