Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Work and Baby News

Well I have survived my first protest season. And after this baby is born I'll be back to work just in time to start next years. So far I'm enjoying my job. It just stinks I'm so tired all the time, but only a couple more weeks of that. I'm now 11 weeks pregnant with #2 and needless to say I do not enjoy being pregnant. But the good news is that I'm getting it over with soon because after this one I'm done, REALLY done. Grant and I are having a hard time agreeing on names this time around. Which makes me happy that we start so early thinking about it, but frustrated because it was so easy the first time. I go to the Dr in a couple of weeks for my 4 week check up. And I also know that I need to get some new pictures of Nolyn up on here. Well that's all for now at least just a short update while I'm doing nothing at work.

No comments: